Undergraduate Student Exchange Programmes (AY 2017-18, Term 2)
Date & Time11.01.2017 16.02.2017
LYear 2 Students of BSSc (AS) Programme are cordially invited to apply for our Student Exchange Programmes for the Academic Year 2017 – 18, Term 2, at National University of Singapore, University of Applied Sciences, Stuttgart, and University of Westminster.
Through an exchange opportunity, you may:
- be able to take courses that are not available at CUHK
- experience a different learning environment
- learn a new language and immerse in a foreign culture
- learn to become more independent
- travel to visit architecturally significant buildings and cities
- improve your career prospects
Should you be interested in applying, please complete the Application Form and return it to email@example.com, with all required supporting documents listed on the Form, by the deadline on 16 February (Thursday), at 5:00 pm. Late submissions will not be considered.
For enquiries, please contact Ms Isabel Wong at 3943 6586 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.